Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mama's Day 2012.















Wild as usual, our little bloom didn't want to hold still.  Toddlers have a mind of their own, can you believe that?  But this photo is memorable.  Being her mama is such a gift.  And one thing is for sure, I don't ever wanna be called mommy or mom, just mama.  It melts my heart.

The day was a bit bumpy, but we had some nice moments sprinkled throughout.  And my loves certainly showered me with love.

Kevin and I were both blessed with extraordinary moms.  I feel so lucky to have their example to follow.  This day in particular we were so thankful for all they have given us.

My mind kept recalling last years celebration and the blessing I had that day to have my mom, mother-in-law and Chloe all together.  It was my first Mother's Day and perhaps will always be the most memorable.  But there are so many beautiful times yet to have.  One day far from now I hope to be surrounded by a small team of children to love, snuggle and call my own.  I know one thing is for sure, we've got a lot of love in these walls.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...