Friday, May 13, 2011

Our Mothers.


“All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother.”
- Abraham Lincoln

These two women, our Mothers are pretty extraordinary.  If you know them, you know the kind of love, commitment and care they give everyone they know.  You can only imagine how that is magnified for their children.  They have both been giving, giving and giving for 29 years now (yep Kevin and I will both be 30 this year).  It's incredible to watch the love they have for their families continue to grow.  I can see so much joy in their eyes when they are with Chloe.  I could go on and on about their beauty, knowledge, perseverance and strength.  When it really comes down to it, Kevin and I say at least weekly how lucky, blessed and thankful we are to have them in our lives. 

















Can you feel all the grandma love or what?

We spent Sunday in Temecula celebrating our Mothers and all they mean to us.  Peter cooked up a delicious meal and we dined at the Locklin's.  The day was busy and we were back in Huntington Beach less than 24 hours later but we were so glad to have that time together.  It was so fun to be celebrated as a Mama too this year.






Naptime?






I'm noticing a little Mother-Daughter resemblance in this one.


A lovely little babe asleep in my arms; the perfect way to end the day.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...