Sunday, June 10, 2012

Austin, Texas. Exploring.

Lick Honest Ice Creams- The best I've ever had!






















Lick Honest Ice Creams deserves a whole post to itself.  The most creative flavor combinations, and the best creamy yet light ice cream I've ever had.  It was amazing!  We went twice during our 5 days there.  My favorite, the Too Hot Chocolate and Caramelized Carrot and Tarragon.  Oh and this pink scoop is Roasted Beets and Mint...oh how I wish we were closer!  And of course the shop couldn't be cuter.  Robin's Egg blue walls, industrial concrete floors, red accents and painted milking stools in the entry.  We'll fly back to Austin just for this stop.
Chloe's first trip to an ice cream shop.












































Views of the city from Zilker Park where perfect.  A huge spot for Chloe to stretch her quick moving legs, lush green trees and plenty of dogs to chase after.  One of these days when she is older, I know we are gonna get roped into bringing one home with us.  I love dogs, but I'm not sure I'm ready to be a pet owner just yet.  












I see a lot of resemblance in this one.



Lounging at the hotel.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yumlicious! I think I need to try that carrot and tarragon flavor... I love that you and Kevin love our city. Y'all really got around to all the good spots! Hah, Chloe got some good exercise on this trip, always running amok on a patch of grass. Extra presh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...