Friday, May 13, 2011

My first Mother's Day Brunch.

Claire's at the Museum is our go-to favorite breakfast spot.  We became fan's of this historic seaside building when visiting the art museum when we first moved to Long Beach about 4 years ago, it's been a favorite ever since.  Kevin knew it was just the place for our celebration.  We were all pretty tired but it was the perfect quiet morning date, just us three.

It was Chloe's first time there.  She was so well behaved, I wondered why we hadn't gone to brunch together earlier.

I feel so lucky to be a little family together.
A favorite new trick.









Chloe's first encounter with sculpture.  I hope she'll be a museum nerd like me.

1 comment:

Lula. said...

You look so darling on you first Mother's Day brunch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...