Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Vintage find.

I'm so smitten with this 1940's handmade top I found for Chloe.  Hart&Sew has the cutest vintage children's clothing.  This little clover print number came packaged so nicely, with a sweet hello from the shop owner and was even cuter in person.  More photos coming soon.  Isn't it sweet?  I think I'll be browsing her etsy shop again soon. 
Check it out here, Hart&Sew!
Photo credit Hart&Sew

Photo credit Hart&Sew

My bloom in her clover print with bunny.

Photo credit Hart&Sew

1 comment:

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh darling as can be! I am so tempted to check out the etsy site but it will just be painful that I can't spend tons on cute clothes! You have such a way with words, I love reading your posts because it makes me feel closer to you even when we're far. Only in distance not in heart. Love you always:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...