Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Our little owl.









Though yesterday was the toughest day I have experienced, I still decided to dress our little owl up for the holiday.  My mom would have wanted it that way.  I dressed Chloe up a few days prior so my mom could see her as a tiny little owl.  My mom exclaimed with delight, "Look at you!" when she saw her.  I'm so glad I did.  Those are the last words I remember my mom saying.

Here is our little sweet perched on the lawn in all her cuteness.  Mama's are allowed to be biased, right?  As I expected she did not want to wear the hat so I got a few shots before she threw it and ran to play in the sticks.  Such was the day, pretty muddy but Chloe was the bright spot that evening.

I took lots of photos but had trouble with the camera.  Kevin was in Phoenix so I didn't have tech support on hand.  Thank goodness Grandpa Bill and Grandma Karen were there to help blow bubbles and chase Chloe out of the street while I snapped a few pictures.  I'm happy with a few special shots to remember as the years go by.  This last one is extra special, with her standing in front of Gramsy (my Mom's) house.  Our Halloween may not have been happy but it was filled with memories I will cherish forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is beautiful. you are so lucky:)

Anonymous said...

That costume is so cute! Lexi was the same way, wanting to tear off her koala head at every moment - I had to give her mum mums to distract her long enough for me to take a few pics. Glad you were able to take a few moments to celebrate the holiday with Chloe. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...