Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Special indeed.

Rifle Paper Co. card $4.50.






















There really isn't anything more special.  No matter how old you are, Mothers are wonderful. 

Did I mention my childhood friend, Michelle just became a momma?  Her little Sawyer George couldn't be more precious.  We travel to CA in a week to meet him and give our congrats in person.  I can't wait!  We've been anxiously anticipating his arrival.  It's so hard not to be there with them right now.  We've known each other since we were 4.  Now our children are growing up together, pure magic to have friends for that long.  It's unique bond for sure.  Here he is:
Pure sweetness, brand new baby+momma moment.

Rifle Paper Co. makes beautiful paper, I'm addicted to perusing their site.  Thought I'd pass on the good stuff (wink).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...