Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BHLDN.





























Anthropologie has done it again.  I'm salivating at the launch of their new online experience and line solely dedicated to weddings.  Boy does this make me want to get married all over again.  Perhaps even plan a re-commitment ceremony just to wear one of these breathtaking gowns.  Perhaps we'll have a big celebration for our 10 year anniversary?  Would it be too extravagant to wear one of their dresses for my 30th Birthday this year?  Maybe this stunning Emerald Green one?

Brides-to-be out there, enjoy, relish & shop away.  Even if you are already wed, browse and fall in love all over again.

Oh and BHLDN is inspired by the Dutch word "to keep".  I can see why.

BHLDN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It makes me want to get married again too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...