Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Big Event.

Viewing Party Idea, I wish I would have thought of.  How fun!

Prince William and Catherine Middleton.
The Royal Wedding 2011.  A girlfriend of mine likened this amazing televised royal wedding to a woman’s superbowl.  Nicole, I couldn't agree more.  I am so excited!

I'll be watching from home.  It'll be simple around here.  Some homemade sweets and a little bubbly with orange juice.  It would only be proper to celebrate. Chloe will be wearing the miniature crown she got for Christmas this year.  It's gonna be so fabulous.  I can't wait to see the flowers, her gown and all the pageantry at Westminster Abbey.  Prince William is pretty dashing himself.  It can't be missed.  Mr. Locklin set it up to record on several channels just to be sure we get the best coverage and many viewing options.  What a great husband?

In case you didn't know, the happy couple have a website: Offical Royal Wedding.  Anything and everything you NEED to know.

They look so in love and after tomorrow Kate will be a princess.
Who doesn't love a great love story?

Keep Calm and Marry On.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Neat! I got honorable mention in your blog!

Kate's dress was classic and beautiful, but Pippa's was jaw-dropping, at least to me! So simple and sexy.

Chloe wore a crown?! I hope you took pics of her!

Nicole said...

Neat! I got honorable mention in your blog!

Kate's dress was classic and beautiful, but Pippa's was jaw-dropping, at least to me! So simple and sexy.

Chloe wore a crown?! I hope you took pics of her!

"Marry On" - love that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...