Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Puree, pretty please.

















This little beauty has joined me in the kitchen (thanks to my generous in-laws).  I was so unaware of this baby's speed and quality.  I was naive and thought the rave reviews might be all hype.  You know another "must have" baby item.  Being that we live in 900 square feet, we choose carefully what to take home with us.  I'm so happy this one joined us.  It is my favorite new kitchen accessory and makes the finest puree possible. And Chloe even napped through the process. It's about half the decibel of our food processor and makes my life so my easier. To top it all off it matches our kitchen.  Did they know I loved green or something?   Fresh, organic, homemade baby food in minutes.  It's no wonder it's named Beaba.

Oh and Chloe has been trying so many new foods lately.  Sweet Potatoes, Avocado, Peas, and Pears. So far she loves them all.  There is a little hesitation when it comes to rice cereal and bananas.  She's still making up her mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is on my list of must haves but i am between this and the new baby bullet. there is nothing better than making your baby's food:)

The Locklins said...

I don't think you can go wrong either way. We considered the Baby Bullet too. It's so fun to make her food and see how much she enjoys it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...