Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Kindred Visits.

Me, Andrea and Becky.
Mara and Chloe.

Baby girls meet for the first time.





















Lucky for me these two cousins have family here in Arizona, so when they came out for an impromptu visit, we got to get together for a visit and giggle over pedicures and date night with our husbands.  I was so happy to have them here.  Becky, my doula when Chloe was born and hopefully with my next she'll be able to be there for her birth too.  We'll have to work out the details because we have a more miles between us now.  She just had her third baby, a sweet, darling girl, Nora Marie.  I couldn't be more happy to have these girls and their families in my life.  It's just one of those magic relationships, they are true kindred spirits.  I can't wait to be back in California so we can spend more time together again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...