Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy 30th Gina!

Several weeks back, while we were in California for Easter, we also got to celebrate this dear friends 30th Birthday.  We got up and headed fresh-faced to the day spa for the whole afternoon.  What a treat for both of us.  The pampering and the time together were so cherished.  Gina and I have been friends since we were in diapers and I can't tell you how strong our bond really is.  Growing up she really was like my other sister.  After sun, massages, floating around in the pool we came home to pretty up and meet up with the guys and head out to a fancy, italian dinner.  It was such a special way to celebrate and I couldn't be more delighted to have this girl in my life for the last 29 years.  She is the epitomizes enthusiasm, compassion, and has a vibrant love of life.  Happy 30th Gina Beana!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...