Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Our weekend.
















It was a quiet weekend.  After the hustle and bustle of family and outings, it felt amazing.  And I was one sick mama, who felt like just lying around, so we did.  Great Grandma Mana was so sweet and sent us this delicious cake earlier in the week.  I'll admit, it didn't survive until Easter Sunday.  It was too pretty to let go bad, right?!

Kevin and Chloe gave me lots of time to rest.  They swam while I enjoyed the fresh air, pool-side.  It was restful for all of us, to just do less.  I can't get enough of the sky here in Phoenix.  There is something huge and beautiful about it.  My friend Andrea told me that, I now that I've lived here a few months, I know what she means.  It's captivating.  And the flowers aren't so bad either.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...