Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Family in town.



















There is nothing like the feeling of open doors with fresh air blowing through; as you spend the evening barbequing with family.  We had Kevin's parents in town for 10 days, Kevin's Aunt Sheryl lives here in Phoenix too (lucky us!) and Aunt Kris, Uncle Mike and cousins Ian and Colin came from Washington to explore Arizona and spring training baseball.

It was a fun fun-filled time.  We watched games, dined out, explored new places...  I wish I brought my camera out more.  But we were busy catching up and chasing one active little lady around.  It was so wonderful to have our house full.  And as you can tell, Chloe soaked up all kinds of extra love.

(I do have quite a few more photos but in 90% of them we are all in PJ's.  I'll save those for the home album instead of online.  wink)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...