Monday, August 1, 2011

Perspective.

I've been reading a blog lately,  I stumbled upon, from a friend of a friend...you know how that goes in the blogosphere.  Well, it is endlessly sad to read the trials this young family is going through as they are looking for an organ donor for their tiny baby girl, Ruby Jane.  She is so darling and it is unbelievable to me as a mother to think of what they deal with day to day.  I look up to them and their strength and courage.  You can just feel this mother's love in every word of every post. 

While their family is in my daily prayers, I also find the posts keep life in perspective.  Some days are tough, you know, your tired and you've got lots of unexciting things to do.  Laundry, cleaning, bills to pay...  It's easy to get wrapped up in the mundane and  get grumpy.  (Who me? Never!)

When I look at my sweet little bloom's face, I know how blessed I am to have a healthy, vibrant child to love.  Family is really what it's all about. 

P.S. The Taylor family is still looking for a donor and more prayers.  For details visit their blog: Just For The Record.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...