Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sweet Potatoes, Take Two.









Meal #2 of Sweet Potatoes was a success.  She actually ate much more food and also made much more a mess.  I was trying so hard to be okay with the mess and failing on so many levels.  She got cleaned up numerous times.  I had to at least take (and share) one or two pictures to remember just how messy it really was.  It's a good thing I fed her in just a diaper and bib.  Then it was off to the bath.  Another new baby skill she has been developing is drinking water from a sippy cup.  She gets so excited when I give her that cup too.  She looks so grown up with a sippy cup though.  It kinda makes me sad.   

1 comment:

Kari said...

Darling pictures! Dean likes sweet potatoes too! WIsh I was better at taking pictures and blogging. Love reading your posts. Chloe is a doll!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...