Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Anka Baby.


















Our little lady is pretty excited about her new highchair.  She actually squealed when I pulled it out of the box this evening.  I'm sure it was the cardboard and Styrofoam packing that excited her but it was funny all the same. 

We put it together and had to have her try it out.  We aren't starting solids for a few more weeks but thought we'd give it a swing so she can be with us at the table for dinner until then.  It's good sitting practice and she getting stronger by the day.

I was excited to find this Scandinavian Baby, Anka Highchair.  It's made of sustainable woods, matches our table, is super compact and will grow with her until age five.  Thanks to my parents for the gift!  She'll have many delicious homemade meals here.


2 comments:

Roxana Lopez Photography said...

She looks so excited!
I checked out the decorate 8 blog, so cute!

Claudia said...

That's a really cool highchair. I love the sleek and compact design. And your little lady is getting so big! She is such a doll!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...