Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Childrens Museum of Phoenix.



























I can't say enough good things about The Childrens Museum of Phoenix.  This is are little play refuge during the super hot summer.  And even in the fall we can't stay away.  This place boasts three stories of child-centered, imaginative play areas that are just as fun for parents.  I mean seriously, who has a giant rocketship that kids can paint?  I'm considering getting one for our new backyard when we move.  I'll be way to sad to leave this museum.  

Last weekend while I was at a meeting for our MOPS (Moms of Preschoolers) group, Kevin and AJ took Chloe to play.  Here are a few of my favorites.  She had tons of fun playing with Dada and Uncle.  I can't get enough of her concentrated expression as she paints.  Even though it was a ten minute thrill, it looks like she was at it for a long time.  They spent 3 hours letting her run wild and create and came back home in time for her to take a long nap while they watched baseball, I'm sure.  We are so happy to have my brother visiting us this last week.  Chloe is gonna be so sad when her "uncle" heads home tomorrow.  So will her mama.   

It felt so strange to be away for the whole day, especially in a meeting.  I can't remember the last time I had a 4.5 hour meeting.  But we got a lot accomplished and we will have a fun year with all the mamas.  After I tucked Chloe in bed that night, I thanked Kevin for allowing me the opportunity to stay home with our little bloom.  The days are long sometimes, but there is no where else I'd rather be. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...