Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It's a GIRL!

Yesterday's ultrasound revealed a healthy baby girl. Chloe is thrilled to be getting the little sister she's been requesting from day one.  It was so fun to share the reveal moment as a little family at the doctors office yesterday. Watching little limbs move back and forth on the monitor and listen to that beautiful strong heartbeat. That is the part that gets me a bit misty every time. Mr. Locklin might have been a bit misty, too. What can we say, we love these girls.  It's exciting to think that come August we will have a pair of sisters.  Yay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you! & for the record... I voted GIRL! ;)

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

I couldn't be more excited for another sweet girl for your family! Can't wait to see your growing tum:)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy or you, Kevin and Chloe. I just think of tha amazing relationship between my sister and I and you and your sister and I always wanted that for Emma. So special for all of you:). And I get to snuggle her... and added bonus!

Hana said...

I voted girl too! Congrats! Sisters! How fun! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...