Thursday, September 20, 2012

She's Two!

It was two years ago, right now, that I was laboring with our little bloom.  All. through. the. night.  It's cliche, but it's hard to imagine that two years have passed so quickly.  That September day, when we welcomed our beautiful daughter into the world, will forever be, the most magical.  Her sparkle lights up each day. 

Tomorrow, when we wake up, another year will have passed.  I hope I am holding these moments, days, weeks vividly in my mind.  I want to always remember them.   

Okay, but maybe we can forget the very tired two-year-old moment this afternoon.  It wasn't our finest hour, or two.

We love you, Chloe Elizabeth!  (She's reading already.  wink.)
On her birthday.  September 21, 2010
One year old.
Two years.

3 comments:

Roxana Lopez Photography said...

I can't believe it either! Happy Birthday Chloe :)
And you too Lump! Happy 2nd Anniversary on being a Mama. Not an easy job but you do it well :)

Sara B said...

oh how i miss the Closter!

Anonymous said...

she is so precious... I can't blieve she's 2! Hope you enjoyed the celebration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...