Wednesday, February 13, 2013

In the meantime.

I'm sure I'll be back in a blogging rhythm again soon.  But I do still visit most days to see what my favorite bloggers are inspired by or saying.  Kelle Hampton's blog is one of my very favorites.  She is an amazing writer, photographer and her inspiring theme to enjoy the small things is such a  perspective I appreciate and hold dear.  Kelle will be having another baby in days (yay!) and today's guest post from writer Claire Bidwell Smith.  It spoke right to my heart.  It's uncanny how she put words to the emotions that have been ebbing and flowing through me.

Finding My Mother by Claire Bidwell Smith

In the meantime, I'm looking for inspiration to post.  I'll be back soon.  Please don't give up on me.  (wink)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...