Saturday, July 14, 2012

Lately.







































In no particular order.  We've been roadtripping, crafting, eating popcorn non-stop, enjoying anything on ice, cozying up for movies, grocery shopping and errand running.  We had a hotel night stay during a yucky construction pipe leak-there we jumped on the bed, ate some tasty "zoup" and went to bed at 8pm.  We've rearranged furniture, added a new plant to our home and one new office chair found on at Anthro (on super duper sale). 

We've still got a few months left of really hot summer.  We are hanging in there.  Some days staying indoors all day gets us down.  For those of you who live in cold climates, I don't know how you do it.  I get stir crazy so quickly.  But then I think of how lucky we are.  Air conditioning, cold showers, swimming pools, ice, we have all the modern conveniences that make summer in the desert comfortable.  So I'm trying to hush my distaste for 115 degrees.  (wink) 

Any fellow desert dwellers have tips for making it through summer with ease?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think of you every time I complain about the heat here;). Hang in there!!! And Chloe just keeps getting cuter... With such a great personality!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...