Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Baking away.

It's been a busy 7 weeks since we moved to California.  We've been catching up with family and friends, on our in between time unpacking and nesting our hearts out.  With a new (first) home and Kevin's handsome office to settle into we've been busy.  And I've been really putting Kevin to work with all the things I can't lift, hang or move.  He is such a sport and things are coming together pretty fast.  Which is great since I'm at week 38 of pregnancy.  And naturally I want everything in place "yesterday" in case baby sister decides to make her appearance early.  Let's hope it's a little sooner than her big sister who arrived at 41weeks and 5days.  Especially since I already feel like a mad woman, between hormones and uncomfortable.  But I remind myself daily that this baby girl is the VERY best reason to feel uncomfortable, moody and just plain antsy.

This pregnancy has flown by and I feel like I'm pinching myself daily that we will have a baby in the house again in a matter of days/weeks.  And I'll be the mama of two girls.  I keep hearing myself say,"the girls" and it is so surreal.  It's gonna be a whole lot of excitement around the Locklin house very soon.  I can't wait to see how the weeks unfold and watch our family grow into four.  

I have a feeling it's gonna be all kinds of magic seeing my girls together for the first time.

P.S. I have a plan to give this here blog lots more love in the future.  Stay tuned and thanks for reading.
Last week.  37 weeks along.  Yep, full term, baby.


   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was crazy to me the first time that Brent said, "the girls." I was like magic...this is what our family will be...us and "the girls." I know you will take to it naturally and gracefully, like you do everything else, and I'm praying #2 arrives soon, for your sake! I was suffering through every day after 37 weeks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...