Thursday, November 1, 2012

Grateful.

As we begin this new season I'm reminded, "Have a grateful heart. Be conscious of your treasures.". I'm certain, I can't remind myself enough how richly blessed my life is.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It has nothing to do with the food. (I prefer light fare.). But it has everything to do with heart. Why not take more time to remind ourselves and each other of all we have to be thankful for.

This month I'm making it a point to complain less and direct my attitude toward the sunshine. And show more gratitude.

Today, I am thankful for library. We can't wait to dive into the dozen beautiful picture books we brought home. It's the simple things, really.

1 comment:

Hana said...

Iam always grateful for the library...it's a place that makes me so happy..everything is there. I get so excited walking out with so many books. I can't hardly wait to get home to start reading. I am forever happy that I started reading to my boys while in the womb...their love of reading & the library makes this mama proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...